Feed Me..

Feed Me..
Heirloom Scallop Yellow Squash

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In the beginning....

In the beginning all that was there was a woodchip path I had created, my beautiful arbor made by engineer turned artist (Hortonville, WI) to my specifications, and the boxes (made by my man ;-)).
Then I added created soil (an adventure for a later post).


2010 Harvest Pictures

July 12, 2010 "Feed Me" Heirloom Scalloped Yellow Squash



July 12, 2010 Sweet Peppers, Marjoram, Kohlrabi, Lime Basil (oh my goodness is that good)


A month later...

August 5, 2012  Cucumbers and very happy Nasturtiums


August 5, 2012 "Feed Me" Heirloom Scallop Squash plant

Did I mention this is the "Feed Me" plant?  LOL. We kept warning Tobes (my Dachsund) to stay away for fear he would disappear.  He did not listen.  He had great fun sticking his nose in.  And yes, that really is the size of the leaves on this thing, hence the nickname "Feed Me".  Looks like a fig leaf doesn't it?









No comments:

Post a Comment